Pinterest is a fantastic virtual showcase and an essential network if your target audience is young women used to shopping online, although the number of male visitors is increasing day by day. Even so, there are many companies that do not know their enormous potential. Are you going to miss the opportunity to differentiate yourself from your competition?
5 Ways to boost your online store on Pinterest
If you have a business in the retail sector , do not hesitate. The big ones set the trend (never better said) and you can check it by visiting the pages of Zara , with 87,000 followers or Mango , with 58,000. If we talk about international brands, here are some examples: Gap , Abercrombie & Fitch , Lacoste , Burberry or Louis Vuitton .
Pinterest compiled the most popular female fashion pins of 2013 and also those of men’s fashion . But not only trendy lives Pinterest! Decoration , technology , weddings or cars are very popular, as well as tourist destinations , crafts or design . But … how to boost your online store through Pinterest?
1. It provides its own content . The majority of the users ( 80% ) repine the contents that are already available in the network. That’s why you should spend time uploading the images from your store to Pinterest. Do it from your own store, so that when your user sees the image of the article that he likes, he can know its origin and visit your store directly. I show you some examples:
As you can see, just below the image there is a text that says “Found in amazon.com”. If you click on that link you will access the page where you can find the article.
2. Use good quality images , attractive , with clear backgrounds and slightly over exposed . Surely you do not neglect the showcase of your physical business (if you have one). You prepare it with detail and care, you think about the best composition, you light it up conveniently and you worry about renewing it frequently. In addition to showing the campaigns or promotions that you have in force at all times.
On Pinterest you should have those same considerations. Invests in professional images because that will make the difference between getting a virtual visit or having the client pass by .
3. Insert descriptive texts in your images. Users look for articles that interest them, in addition to going through the pins shared by the people they follow. If you sell bracelets, candles or cloth bags, include the name of your article and its main features so that it can appear in the users’ search criteria. The description is up to you and you can see it just below the “Found in” in the image above.
4. Optimize your profile , boards and pins . As with the rest of social networks, it is important that you fill in all the fields , include the link to your online store , create boards with the most appropriate keywords for your business and describe the pins in detail.
Here is an example of how they describe the product board of the online store in Olivia Soaps . Do not forget to describe your boards too!
5. Facilitate the option of pinning your customers. If your potential customer is a Pinterest user, it is more than likely that you have the “Pin it” button in your browser. You can install it by clicking here . But, apart from this, it is important that the images of your online store can be pinned, as well as those of your blog.
Following the previous example, when you browse the online store, each item has the corresponding “Pin it” button . You can see one of them in the image, but all the articles have the option and you can see the button when you hover over them.
5 ways Artificial Intelligence : Transforming the Digital Marketing Strategies
The main aim of digital marketing is to make the marketing process easier, sales driven and more result oriented. The aim of artificial intelligence is to simulate the human thinking power and embody it with computers and machines. The link between both the goals is to make intelligent machines that leverage human intelligence as well as user experience.
Advantages of Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence is the branch of computer science that enables machines to simulate human thinking ability. AI gives machines the power of problem-solving, reasoning, decision making, and prediction etc.
The various advantages of Artificial Intelligence are:
• Artificial intelligence machines have high accuracy and precision. AI machines make fewer mistakes than humans.
• AI machines can work in harsh environments also. They are not affected by the environmental conditions.
• As AI machines do not get tired so they require fewer breaks as compared to humans.
• AI machines have high ROI (Return on Investment). AI machines are a one-time investment that fetches more profits than investments in the long run.
Now, let us discuss something about digital marketing.
What is Digital Marketing?
Technology revolutionized the way of doing business in the recent years. It has also changed the way marketing done. Lots of buzz going around about digital marketing.
So what exactly Digital Marketing? What are the applications of Artificial Intelligence in Digital Marketing?
The promotion of brands using any of the forms of electronic media is known as digital marketing. Digital Marketing has got lot relevance in the past few years. Almost every person is available on the digital platform. Brands do not want to let go the opportunity of reaching their target customer in the digital platforms.
Digital Marketing can be broadly classified into following types:
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
• Pay Per Click advertising (PPC)
• Content Marketing
• Affiliate Marketing
• Email Marketing
• Social Media Marketing (SEM)
Having discussed digital marketing, let us discuss the importance of Digital marketing.
Importance of Digital Marketing
• Digital Marketing is important for small enterprises. Small enterprises difficult to find its market their product, because of limited resources and budget. Digital marketing has helped small businesses in marketing and reaching out the large target audience.
• Digital Marketing is cost effective as compared to the traditional methods of marketing. Promoting the brand on digital marketing is more effective and budget friendly.
• Digital Marketing helps in getting ahead of find it . By following good marketing strategies, digital marketing can become your X-factor making you the leader in the competition.
Let us discuss 5 ways how AI has revolutionized digital marketing strategies.
1. Reducing the Guesses in Digital Marketing
Artificial Intelligence takes out the guesswork from the marketing strategies of any business. According to the latest report, 55 percent of digital marketers invested in the AI software’s. These software’s enable digital marketers to have a deep understanding of the consumer needs and behaviors.
AI applications have enabled marketers in showing the custom advertisements to target audience only.
Before the artificial intelligence applications in digital marketing, targeting the customer was difficult. AI machine learning algorithms have achieved this by predictive marketing. The AI system is now intelligent enough that it can understand the behavior of the consumer from its past behavior. This helps in reducing the guesswork as digital marketers can focus on the target audience more precisely.
2. Developing a two-way Conversation
Applications of artificial intelligence in digital marketing has transformed digital marketing to no longer be a one-way communication. In the past decade, before the social media platforms, business marketing was a one-way traffic in which business only communicate with the audience.
But after the evolution of AI, digital marketing has become a two-way communication. It has become easy for the digital marketers to communicate with the audience. They can instantly get to know the comments about the products or services. Moreover, customers can reach the marketing team hassle-free.
3. Promotion on the website becomes easy
One of the artificial intelligence applications in digital marketing is that it has made the promotion of websites easier than before. AI has made it easy to identify the target audience. This has helped in improving the conversion rates and CPM. This also helps in saving the revenue for other important areas which would otherwise be used for the product promotion.
AI will help to deliver the advertisements to the target audience only by identifying the previous browser history. Users who have barely interacted or never interacted with the advertisements can be eliminated from the target audience which makes the digital marketing more effective. Artificial intelligence has helped in identifying the customers who are interested in interacting with the advertisement only.
4. Using History data for Predicting Consumer behavior
AI helped in predicting the user behavior by using the history data of the consumer. AI tools are enabling digital marketers to keep track on the customer behavior. The understanding of consumer behavior and approaching in a more personalized way strengthens the bonding between brand and the consumer.
It not only understands the message content but also infers the meaning and sentiment behind the words. AI machine learning tools also prevent the weakening of the digital marketing campaign. It distinguishes between the old and the new consumers. It also tracks the conversion rated, custom lifetime, consumer cycle etc.
Digital marketing can help in retaining the customer by understanding their need s and wants.
5. AI powers chatbots for customer service
AI-powered chatbots are helping the improving the customer service to many folds. According to a survey, around 49 percent of customers preferred text or messaging service for the interaction rather than the voice interaction. This is because the former is easily accessible and a speedy method. Chatbots are build using AI algorithms that can interpret the meaning of the query and can respond by answering the solution. Chatbots can simulate the human conversation and they are designed to be friendly in nature.
In a nutshell, we can say that artificial intelligence gas transformed the way digital marketing was done. Digital marketers are now in a much stronger position to understand the consumer behavior than ever before. AI applications have enabled digital marketers to understand the customers very closely. Therefore it is important for digital marketers also to constantly keep pace with the new advances in the field of AI technology.
Varun Arya is passionate Data Scientist as well as Digital Marketer at Research Infinite Solutions – He loves to share his knowledge with the World with Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning Skills with people so that they can understand about the Stock Market Prediction System.
Professional Emailing – An Essential tool for any SME
Emailing is an indispensable tool for any company that wants to communicate effectively with its customers. It still has an excellent open rate, which can be based in part on the e-reputation of the issuer.
Essential element for the development of any SME, online marketing , of which emailing is a part, allows both to retain customers and reach new prospects.
One of the most used tools by companies to carry out this kind of campaign is emailing. The technique consists in establishing a direct link with each customer, through a massive but targeted mailing. They may be informative or commercial, as needed.
Very profitable and practical, this type of campaign is ideal for any type of activity. Especially since there are several specialized software to carry out campaigns with ease.
The importance of emailing in a marketing campaign
Emailing is usually chosen for a digital marketing campaign for its very attractive costs. Indeed, whether software or professional offers offered online, the realization and sending of e-mails are very affordable.
With the use of an up-to-date database, companies have the opportunity to target the contacts to which they will send the mails. The idea is to offer a service or product to the public most likely to be interested, according to several predefined selection criteria.
It could be their age, their consumption habits or their geographical location, etc. In addition, the risks of using incorrect email addresses will be minimal (up to 7 to 15%).
The reading rate can vary greatly depending on the design of the mails, but the return rate is always interesting in general, with an average of 5 to 15% according to Commercial Database.
The email is not overly intrusive and allows recipients to read easily, as well as a chance to respond very quickly.
The possibility of incorporating links, images and animations in the mails makes it possible to make the messages more pleasant for the prospects.
With a specialized platform, such as Mailpro.com emailing software , it is possible to measure in real time the impact of the campaign. The offers on the market generally offer the possibility to follow the evolution of the campaign, by establishing reading rates and returns of the target audience.
The rates are calculated thanks to the number of clicks and emails sent by recipients, interesting data to improve future campaigns.
As for the tools to set up an emailing campaign, there are many options, including software to install and online platforms.
The first option is to carry out the campaign yourself, from conception to shipment. The second is offered by specialized brands, which provide a comprehensive service to simplify the task for businesses.
Solutions such as Mailpro, Benchmark Email, SendinBlue or E-Missive allow the use of both online and offline tools. As a result, companies retain maximum control over the design and delivery of the campaign while benefiting from tailor-made online services.
Features typically include the ability to automate the process to minimize wasted time and possible shipping defects. The newsletter creation tool is particularly designed to allow easy use, even without pre-requisite knowledge in HTML coding. Simply include text blocks and images, and set preferences for fonts and colors to customize the layout of the newsletter.
Several predefined templates are available for quick creation. Once the newsletter is in place, automated answer options are available, for example to welcome new members of the newsletter or wish them a happy birthday, etc.
The contacts will simply be imported in Excel format on the platform, and can then be managed easily. This will make it more convenient to send reminder emails to contacts who have not viewed previous emails, or to manage unsubscribe requests.
Moreover, Mailpro’s newsletter sending application allows automatic management of this type of case, as well as that of bad addresses.
Some rules of emailing
Emailing is not so much a question of quantity as of quality. While it’s important to reach as many people as you can during campaigns, it’s more beneficial to target your contacts perfectly. It is therefore preferable to address the recipients in a personalized way, in order to elicit a positive response. We are talking here about deliverability of emails which must be optimum.
The personalization of the sender address allows for example to offer a precise and human interlocutor to recipients, rather than impersonal communication with a company.
For easier email reading, good content design is important. Thus, the texts will have to go straight to the point, to offer a clear idea. Recipients will be more likely to read the entirety without considering wasting their time. This is all the more important since most emails are now read from a mobile device.
The profitability of emailing
The inclusion of narrative parts, like a company story or its latest accomplishments, can help make the message more compelling. At the end of the mail, the addition of a call-to-action, through a link to a page of the company’s website, will always be effective to generate a quick return.
The title of an email is also important and must encourage reading.
For this, it is better to design short titles, about 50 characters maximum, describing the content of the message without seeming too commercial.
The addition of images is a sure thing to offer a pleasant message to read to prospects. It will however think to optimize the size of the images, so that they do not take too much time to load during a reading on mobile. The image is also a good opportunity to incorporate an internal link, especially on mobile.
The option to add a share button on social networks, available on a large number of emailing software , will also extend the marketing campaign to a wider audience. Word of mouth is always an asset not to be neglected.
Top 5 Facts – How can Twitter Promote your Business?
Twitter is an excellent way to communicate with your customers and you should not miss the opportunity to do so. Among its main features are the speed and immediacy with which its messages flow.
Precisely for that reason, it has become one of the preferred channels for brands to improve their customer service . If you have not yet considered what Twitter can do for your business, the time has come to do it.
What can Twitter do for your business?
Allow me a piece of advice before I go into the matter. If you are going to create an account on Twitter for your company, familiarize yourself previously with its operation through a personal account.
It is true that brands are related in a different way but it is important that you know the basic concepts before you start. It is also essential that you be clear about what Twitter can bring you and direct your steps towards defined objectives.
What can Twitter do for your business?
1. Improve customer service: The current consumer mentality has changed. He wants to relate to brands and talk to them. Twitter offers you the opportunity to interact with your customers quickly and efficiently.
Use the mentions (public) and direct (private) messages to connect with them, answer their questions or provide solutions to possible incidents. Conversations flow on Twitter, do not stay out.
2. Loyalty to your customers: Offer them in scoop information about your company, exclusive promotions or contents that can not be found in other social profiles.
The messages on Twitter are brief and concise. Take advantage of your 140 characters to “launch” headlines, link and direct your audience where you deem most appropriate (remember that you have some objectives to meet). Do not forget to use images and videos in those links: they are contents highly valued by users.
3. Show the human side of your business: Share the day to day of your company and the people who work in it: what you do, how you do it, where you are, what do you think … We all like to know that behind the brands there are people and this is the perfect place to show it (Instagram will also help you achieve it and I’ll tell you soon in the blog)
4. Connect with other companies: Use Twitter to contact and connect with companies in your sector. Business opportunities can arise from a simple conversation and discover companies with which to collaborate in the future.
5. Enhance the image of your brand on the internet. It is important that you keep up to date on the new trends in online marketing. Show yourself as a company that adapts to changes.
Years ago having a web page was what made the difference. Nowadays, your activity in social networks will help you stand out from your competitors.
And you, have you already created your personal profile on Twitter? And the one about your company? This is ours: @whitehatseo_me
If you do not want to miss anything, subscribe to the blog! We will send you an email every week with all the contents published;)
SEO10 months ago
Tips To Compose A Professional SEO Article
Social Media8 months ago
How to Choose The Most Appropriate Social Networks for Your Business
Case Study6 months ago
Professional Emailing – An Essential tool for any SME
Blogging6 months ago
Guest Blogging: Creating Blogger Partnerships to Boost SEO
SEO6 months ago
Google assistant on iPad: SEO and Voice Search at the top!
Marketing8 months ago
Effective Facebook Marketing – What You Need to Know
Blogging7 months ago
Digital training put the Accelerator in 2018
Marketing8 months ago
Top 5 Facts – How can Twitter Promote your Business?