There are many schools of thought on how to get the top ranking in Google.I’ve ranked the most important points that Google seems to use to determine who gets #1.
What Are the Most Important Factors To Get the Top Ranking in Google?
1) Your domain name should have your keyword in it. So if your keyword term was Top Ranking in Google, you would ideally want the URL: www.xyz.com. Always go for the .com where you can as they seem to rank better.
2) On any of your pages, you want your keyword mentioned 4-5 times so that it populates about 4-5% of the total word count.
3) You should add H1, H2, and H3 tags and each one should have your keyword in it.
4) You should have related keywords on the site as well.
5) When doing your keyword research, find keywords that have about 30,000 searches or less per month and have lower competition. This is ideal.
6) You need to have backlinks pointed to your site from HIGH PR sites that are related to your site. SEO QUAKE and SEO Book can help with that if you do some keyword searching.
7) You should be doing some articles, social bookmarking, and press releases.
If you follow all of the above, you’ll find that you rank quickly.
Ranking in Google is Attainable
It’s very attainable to get to number one ranking in Google. The keys are:
1. On page SEO
2. Off page SEO
3. Link building
If you follow this simple guide, you will get to the number ranking in Google.
Social Media1 year ago
How to Choose The Most Appropriate Social Networks for Your Business
SEO1 year ago
Tips To Compose A Professional SEO Article
Case Study11 months ago
Professional Emailing – An Essential tool for any SME
Blogging11 months ago
Guest Blogging: Creating Blogger Partnerships to Boost SEO
SEO11 months ago
Google assistant on iPad: SEO and Voice Search at the top!
Blogging12 months ago
Digital training put the Accelerator in 2018
Marketing1 year ago
5 Ways to Boost your online store with Pinterest
Case Study1 year ago
TweetAttacks Pro Review – Automation at its Finest!