We have reviewed what the main social networks can contribute to your business ( Facebook , Twitter , Pinterest , Instagram , Google+ and YouTube ).
If you have missed any of the previous posts, I recommend that you read them, as they will allow you to plan your strategy.
We now start a series that will help you “take off” and see your number of followers grow . Instagram is the network for which you have consulted me the most, so we premiered with it.
How to get followers on Instagram
First of all, it is essential that you be clear about the objectives for your account. If the answer is “to have many followers ” I must tell you that this is not an end in itself.
You must look beyond. If you have many followers, your message can go further. If you have many followers, promotions and discounts can be communicated to more people.
If you have many followers, you can get more answers to a question. If you have many followers, more people will be able to meet you-to know the company.
If you have many followers, you will have more opportunities to show what you do and generate sales. So choose your goals and define the contents that will allow you to achieve them .
7 ways to get followers on Instagram
- Introduce your followers to your new profile . Include the application on your Facebook page, share Instagram photos on Twitter and include the icon on your website or blog.
- Share good photographs . It is not necessary for you to be a professional photographer so that your account is successful, but originality is rewarded. So put your mind to create and publish different, absurd or funny photos! You can use applications to create collages, integrate texts, stickers, etc.
- Choose images from popular themes. There are many applications that will help you to know the most used tags such as Instag, TagsForLikes and many more.
- Participate in the community by marking the photos you like and commenting on them. That way you are inviting other users to visit your profile and get to know your gallery of images.
- Use labels to describe your photos, that way you can find people with tastes and interests common to you.
- Follow other users , some of them will follow you too. The percentage will depend on the collection of good photos you have waiting for them 🙂
- Organize contests for your current and potential clients. invite them to participate.
Seed Social Media on Instagram
7 ways to lose the followers you got
Followers do not always come to stay. Once they “discover” your account, you must take care of them so they do not abandon you. Do not lose sight of one thing: recruitment is important, loyalty more .
These are some ways to lose the followers you had achieved:
1. Share many photos in a few minutes and none in 3 months. You will be able to bore your followers on your “active” day and leave them feeling abandoned the rest of the time.
2. Use popular hashtags that have nothing to do with your photos. You know, tag #girl #boy # like4like #food #fun #instalike #fashion when you share a picture of a landscape 🙁
3. Post photographs that may be offensive for any reason.
4. Copy photos of others and share them as if they were yours … with a little luck nobody will notice (this is an irony, it’s clear, right?)
5. Repeat images that you have already published. What else can you do if you do not have more photos to share?
6. Buy fake followers, the real ones will notice and they will abandon you. I recommend you read this article to know a little more about what I’m talking about.
7. Share boring, dark and blurry photos. It is definitive.
I hope you find this post useful. Remember that we will review the rest of social networks in the coming weeks. If you do not want to miss it, subscribe to our blog! I will send you an email every week with all the contents published;)
Social Media10 months ago
How to Choose The Most Appropriate Social Networks for Your Business
SEO12 months ago
Tips To Compose A Professional SEO Article
Case Study8 months ago
Professional Emailing – An Essential tool for any SME
Blogging8 months ago
Guest Blogging: Creating Blogger Partnerships to Boost SEO
SEO8 months ago
Google assistant on iPad: SEO and Voice Search at the top!
Blogging9 months ago
Digital training put the Accelerator in 2018
Marketing10 months ago
5 Ways to Boost your online store with Pinterest
Marketing10 months ago
Effective Facebook Marketing – What You Need to Know